When to use EasyKlima products?
When the gas level in the air conditioning system is low. If the air conditioning system is out of gas, the system will stop blowing cool air. With the help of EasyKlima products you are able to refill the cooling system in your car. We also offer EasyKlima LeakStop (sealant for rubber parts), with which any leaks will be sealed.
WEAR GLOVES AND PROTECTIVE GOGGLES BEFORE USE.
How to use them? See instructions:
1. Shake the can with the product and connect it to the charging hose. Start the car engine and switch on A/C in re-circulation mode with maximum power and the coldest setting.
2. Connect the hose with the pressure gauge to the low pressure valve, positioning the can with the valve down.
- For some models and vintages, connect the line to the high pressure valve using the HP to LP Adapter.
3. Start measuring the system pressure (see detailed description of the manometer):
- white – system pressure too low (below: 25 psi),
- green – normal A/C system pressure (between 25 and 55 psi),,
- red – system pressure too high (over: 55 psi).
4. Open the needle valve in the pressure gauge hose and start charging.
5. Finish charging when the gauge indicates a value between 25 and 55 psi (green range).
6. Leave the car for another 20 minutes as described in step 1 above.
7. 2 weeks after performing the procedure described in steps 1 – 7, it is recommended to verify the pressure again as described in step 3.
AFTER EACH OPERATION, THE AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM SHOULD RUN FOR A FURTHER 15 MINUTES.
Pressure gauge indications:
White colour range indicates that the system pressure is too low (less than 25 psi).
You should add refrigerant to the system until the gauge indicator is in the green range.
It is always recommend to use sealant first and then refill the system with gas.
Green colour range indicates the normal and recommended A/C system operating pressure (between 25 and 55 psi).
The level of gas in the system is correct. If pressure drops (the indicator moves to the white range), it is recommended to use the LeakStop sealant.
Red colour range indicates that the system pressure is too high (above 55 psi).
In this case, it is recommended to decrease system pressure.